Sebastian Cruz Couture
|Headquarters||Parkland, Florida, USA|
|Cesar Cruz (CEO)|
Sebastian Cruz Couture is an American fashion company founded by couple Cesar Cruz and Natasha Cruz. It was established in 2013 after the name of their to-be-born son Sebastian. It is a Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce luxury menswear brand regarded for its unique bold fashion.
Sebastian Cruz Couture is known for its vast variety of linen pocket squares, jackets, shoes, and accessories. Since its inception, Sebastian Cruz Couture has been worn by several renowned personalities including Russell Wilson, Marcus Scribner, Rami Malek, Ricky Whittle, Mary Fitzgerald, Romain Bonnet, Randy Jackson, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and several others.
Sebastian Cruz Couture has been featured in several media outlets including, Haute Living, LA Weekly, Net News Ledger, Influencive, IB Times, Eurasian Vogue, MSN, Daily Mail, USA Today, and several others.
Sebastian Cruz Couture was founded in 2013 by Cesar Cruz and Natasha Cruz. Initially, the company was created with the aim to revolutionize pocket square fashion.The company launched a debut linen collection made of a hand crochet border and a combination of silk. This unique fashion idea was designed to grip the fabric of the jacket and prevent it from slipping. Sebastian Cruz Couture’s idea of the revolutionizing pocket square is patent pending.
To increase their sales and promote this idea, Sebastian Cruz Couture adopted strong social media marketing campaigns including several physical shoots to have a competitive edge and highlight the practicality of their product.The company began by selling the products online via social media platforms and then gradually gained recognition, attracting clients willing to buy their franchise. Within six months the company sold over 25 franchises in the U.S. and 10 international exclusivities.
But due to the fraudulent practices by some of their franchise owners, Sebastian Cruz Couture terminated its franchise model in 2016, becoming the sole proprietors of the business. In the same years, the company started manufacturing other products with the help of brand partners. Soon the company reached new heights with the introduction of its viral S by Sebastian White Paisley Dinner Jacket and was even approached by a Chinese factory to take the product in the Chinese market. They later got out of China because of the lack of loyalty and impersonation that was taking place.
In 2017, Sebastian Cruz Couture spread its business in the Italian market as well. And later opened its manufacturing units in Europe and all of their manufacturing is now in Europe and produces all of their fabrics in France, England, and Italy.
Sebastian Cruz Couture offers a vast range of products including jackets, shirts, vests, trousers, shoes, scarves, cufflinks, belts, bow ties, neck ties, pocket squares and others.
In the media
- "Sebastian Cruz Couture - The Luxury Fashion Forerunner To Watch Out For In 2021". Haute Living. 21 January 2021. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "GIFT IDEAS FOR CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY!". Eurasian Vogue. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- Vera, Kelby (13 February 2019). "Olivia Munn cuts a sleek figure in a blue velvet suit at Starz' event". Mail Online. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- Src='https://Www.gravatar.com/Avatar/D41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?s=80, <img Class='guest_author_avatar Avatar' Style='width:20px;height:20px'; Mago, r=g'/>Karishhma Ashwin (28 January 2021). "Sebastian Cruz Couture Launches Its Valentine's Day Campaign". LA Weekly. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- Desk, DN News (27 January 2021). "Sebastian Cruz Couture Unveils Spring/Summer 2021 Collection". Daily Front Row. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- Reporter, IBTimes Staff (13 March 2020). "A look inside the fashion industry". International Business Times. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos". www.msn.com. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Video: Ciara and Russell Wilson at the Pre-Grammy Gala 2019 | Daily Mail Online". Mail Online. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Photos from Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala 2019". E! Online. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Video: Style Your Guy". Essence. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "esquireme". Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "How Sebastian Cruz Couture Became A Global Luxury Fashion Brand". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- Desk, DN News (28 January 2021). "Sebastian Cruz Couture Emerges As a Luxury Fast Fashion Supernova". Fox Interviewer. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Julian Edelman Bros Out with Russell Wilson at Grammys Party". TMZ. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Clive Davis' pre-Grammys gala 2019: See all the celebrity attendees". www.usatoday.com. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Everyone Is Out Celebrating the Grammys in L.A.: See the Party Pics!". PEOPLE.com.
- Cubit, Brea (10 February 2019). "Ciara and Russell Wilson". POPSUGAR Celebrity. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "Sebastian Cruz Couture: The Making Of A Luxury Brand from Pocket Squares to Debonair Head-to-Toe Suits". Santa Clarita Valley Signal. 29 January 2021. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- "A Glimpse of Sebastian Cruz Couture Pre-Fall Menswear Collection 2021". Vman. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- McGovern, Tim (11 February 2019). "Future Cancels Performance At Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys Party Due To Ciara & Russell Wilson Attending". Hollywood Life. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (29 January 2021). "From Pocket Squares To Luxury Fashion: Sebastian Cruz Couture Expands Its Products Range". TechBullion. Retrieved 13 March 2021.